A very few of my experiments are for sale on my website very cheaply if you're interested, as I hate to throw things away. However, selling is not what this blog is about - I'd have starved to death years ago if it was - it would make me happy if you just enjoy the processes.

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Looking backwards

Looking backwards is filling my time at the moment. Reunions and family trees.

I'm also working on a project which isn't ready to show yet, but I'll leave you for now with the finished Bamboo 2 piece. I've played around with the painting a bit more and now consider it done. It will be at foq.

3 comments:

  1. It is stunning, I shall look out for it.
    Your fruit cake recipe was great, it is being eaten very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Love the way you worked the light.

    ReplyDelete