A very few of my experiments are for sale on my website very cheaply if you're interested, as I hate to throw things away. However, selling is not what this blog is about - I'd have starved to death years ago if it was - it would make me happy if you just enjoy the processes.

Friday, 24 June 2011

A morning spent painting stones.

Just thought I'd show you the progress so far.  I'm being very slow these days....must be the sunny weather.  It's going to take a while I think to build up the layers to get the textures and colours right.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the shading is coming along. That's the thing I need to work on to get a more realistic - no, I'm not really going for realism, but lets say more depth and dimensionality to my work. Pretty keen on your color scheme too. I've mentioned before how I do seem to be drawn to art in this palette, yet fail to use it in my own work. But I AM thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fascinating Annabel. The colours are coming beautifully.

    ReplyDelete