Monday, 4 July 2011

Beautiful, beautiful threads.

I had a parcel of threads this morning from Aurifil. You may have seen their stand at various quilt shows throughout the UK and beyond.

These are still in their cellophane wrappers, and will be for a while yet, so apologies for the reflections.

There's a mixture of weights for machine sewing; for quilting, applique, and embroidery, and more cottons, and some wool for hand sewing.


There's also a couple of colour cards to show what's available.

The threads are beautifully made, and I love the wool (lana) for hand sewing.

Now what could I want with all these you may be asking yourself. Well stay tuned, as I shall be letting you into "my secret" in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. All those threads! Luky you! I have recently started using these threads and I love them, they stitch so beautifully. Cant wait to see what you are going t be doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes, I use Aurifil almost exclusively now. Great threads and great range. What are your plans for these???

    ReplyDelete