Sunday, 8 July 2012

And yet more presents - kettles!

My lovely youngest DD, is coming home from Hong Kong soon, before moving on to Istanbul for a year.  She did some of her archeology training there whilst at University, so is looking forward to immersing herself in the architecture and history again.

She very kindly sent me a couple more kettles.....I'm becoming a little obsessed with kettles and bronze jugs!!!

They're quite unusual shapes arent' they?  The bodies are ceramic.

Maybe I need to make another bookshelf quilt to put all my treasurers on??

It's not even my birthday you know.

2 comments:

  1. The kettles are beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kettles are quite, quite lovely. If ever you want someone to do a bit of temporary storage for you just let me know!

    ReplyDelete