Sunday, 21 October 2012

Just a little taster of the exhibition!

Just a snippet to wet your appetite!  "Through Our Hands" at Leamington Spa Art Gallery and Museum until January.  There's a little more on Linda Kemshall's blog with a few photos of the crowds - it was a bit of a squash! 

Artists on show are: Laura Kemshall, Linda Kemshall, Sandra Meech, Eszter Bornemisza, Elizabeth Brimelow, Elizabeth Barton, Bethan Ash, Alicia Merrett, Annabel Rainbow, and Dijanne Cevaal.

Below is Laura Kemshall's Don't Go, and Elizabeth Barton's street scenes of York, and Alicia Merrett's map fragments. Don't they look fab?



3 comments:

  1. Best of success with the show. Wish I was close enough to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great opening and a very beautiful venue. I was sorry not to get to the 6 & Friends exhibition but I will do my bets to get to this one. Probably better not put it off too long or it will be January before I realise it.

    ReplyDelete

Portrait in parts

For this portrait I'm starting off by using some stencils and stamps to make a background. I especially like the stencil with the jumble...