Sunday, 24 February 2013

Life 7 and Life 8 begin

I think I may be losing the plot a bit!!  As I couldn't decide which quilt to do next, I've made a start on both of them.

This is of course madness given the size of my studio (wall space not floor space is in short supply and I only have one easel) but I thought I'd keep both going for now and see how I get on.


Life 7 - Motherland - snippets of the start.














Life 8- On The Shelf, is still at the drawing and cursing stage.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's a sign at the end of the birth to death super highway. You never know what lies beyond. I believe there are dragons.

    ReplyDelete

Portrait in parts

For this portrait I'm starting off by using some stencils and stamps to make a background. I especially like the stencil with the jumble...