Thursday, 10 October 2013

Don't forget to check out the mag!!!

Here's a link to the TOH magazine
 www.throughourhandsmagazine.blogpost.com

It's updated daily with ideas for places to visit, exhibitions to see, and links to the world of art and textiles in particular.  If you have any news you'd like advertised - it can be anything of interest; new groups, classes, a new bit of related equipment to enthuse about, exhibitions, ideas, discussions, links to interesting blogs etc.  -it can be in this country or abroad - write or leave a comment and I'll do my best to add it.



email:throughourhands.co.uk@gmail.com















4 comments:

  1. This is a bit off topic for this post, but I thought I'd let you know that your piece is being shown sans shroud at PIQF, the Mancuso show in Santa Clara, CA. As far as I know, the work has not caused anyone to faint, need to clutch at pearls, or made horses stampede in alarm. There've been conversations, the usual gamut of conversations, and that's good: one of the goals of art can be to incite thought and discussion. All the best -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya, thank you so much for letting me know - I had no idea that the management had been that brave; good heavens! And yes, I can imagine some of the conversations!! All the best, Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your website and blog... you are amazing and talented... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Jackie, thank you. Glad you found me and I hope you'll check in now and again!

      Delete