Sunday, 17 November 2013

Never mind the free machining video - what was that pen!!

Righty ho then peeps!  It seems the pen was more interesting than the video :) Congratulations to the lady who watched it 8 times to try and find out the make.

Yes, it is an Indian Ink, waterproof pen, with a soft tip which is a bit like a paintbrush but writes well. It's a Faber-Castell, Pitt artist pen and is size B. Sorry, I can't remember where I got it but it must be widely available or I wouldn't have found it.

Hope that helps!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pens, they do some nice finer ones too :) I buy mine from Jackson's art supplies if it's useful for anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chloe...good old Jacksons. I have a vague feeling mine came from Paperchase but wouldn't swear to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a huge range of these at Officeworks Fitzroy today :) I bought cold grey, sepia and 2 blues - much more interesting than the printer ink I went in to buy!

    ReplyDelete