Monday, 22 December 2014

Poison bottle

I had a few moments to spare this afternoon so had a go at the poison bottle I mentioned yesterday.  Always tricky to do glass, but old glass is especially hard as it's different thicknesses and wobbly shapes mean the light reflects in odd ways.  However, I liked doing it.

Apologies for all the marks on it - they've been left on the scanner, by some numpty who's got red acrylic paint all over the plate from lino print Christmas cards. Mmmm will have to have words.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the drawing - I recognised it instantly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and phew - must be ok if you've recognized it!! It'll be in the next quilt somewhere - just not quite sure where yet and how best to use it though!!

      Delete

Portrait in parts

For this portrait I'm starting off by using some stencils and stamps to make a background. I especially like the stencil with the jumble...