Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Cardboard etching and decorating

Well, it's not a huge transformation, but I've got one or two little bits for the newly painted studio wall.





A lovely little box just right for my pencils and drawing pens.



Somewhere to hang my apron.

Do you recognize those keys from Susan Lenz at Festival??  G and I were given one each but I bought 3 and should have bought more!!


And these empty glass frames will be perfect, just perfect, for a little bit of cardboard etching that I'm going to attempt courtesy of DMTV. I can't tell you how to do it because obviously that wouldn't be fair, but I'll certainly show the results when they're done.  It's a two episode video programme and I've yet to find out how to do the actual printing.

I also said I'd share the thickened dye painting efforts, but something else cropped up just as I was about to start. Always the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portrait in parts

For this portrait I'm starting off by using some stencils and stamps to make a background. I especially like the stencil with the jumble...