Sunday, 13 September 2015

The key to a successful marriage - in part anyway - is....

...having someone who doesn't mind dealing with the grot in life.  Whilst G won't touch a nappy, he will quite happily stick his hand down a drain to remove God-Knows-What when it becomes blocked. A successful partnership.

In between following him around with a rag dipped in bleach, and trying not to think too hard about what he was up to, I had time to do a little printing. Nothing resolved, I was just playing with the shape to see what happened with the various products. You might spot that I've used the left over bleach too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portrait in parts

For this portrait I'm starting off by using some stencils and stamps to make a background. I especially like the stencil with the jumble...